Thursday 23 April 2015

Fancy French Manicure

Hi everyone,
So today's design actually matches an outfit I wore to family event on the weekend. It was actually the first time I've worn and Indian outfit since October so I could wait to dress up again! So of course the biggest task was decided what to do on my nails (as well as hair and makeup!)! I opted for a simple design as my outfit was quite simple as well. Here's what I came up with:


I used No7 Vivid Violet and No7 Hot to Trot






To me this design is like a fancy French manicure; it covers the tips of your nail but uses colour instead of white. I have act silly created this design before on this blog but with different colours.







Here is a closer look:


Overall I think this style of design is perfect when you want something simple on your nails and you don't have a lot of time. Personally, I quite like doing designs like this when I wear sari's as I can use more that one colour since saris are never just one colour! 

What do you think of this take on a French manicure?
Do you like the colour combination?
Let me know what you think
Jayna 

6 comments:

  1. That's lovely! Am I the only one who wants to see the outfit too?

    I love saris! It's so lovely to see colour and pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Gold and purple are always pretty together! :) I also like the edgy smiley. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I'm with Elanor, I would like to see the outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a video production company, Alpasbox brings the best animation videos to your doorstep by making stunning and beautiful animated videos that can present businesses in a creative way so that they can explain their products or services effectively. Explainer video company in MUMBAI
    explainer video company in pune

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin